National Karate Team

National Karate Team

Shoot for the moon!

"Shoot for the moon!" (Megan Mackenzie)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last Day!

Ok this was the most amazing experiance of  my life!!! Thank you to everybody! I have walked away with a silver in continious sparring! A bronz in point sparring, and a bronze in Extreme!  In the extreme I was sitting in fourth and moved up to third on the last day and everybody says that is really hard to do, so I am very happy! It was amzing on the first day.  I fought a U.S. girl and I beat her then I ffought a Irish girl but I lost but it was a really good fight.  I lost by 2 points. Then, on the second day, I did my extreme form and it was all Canadian girls except one U.S girl! Then in continiuos I had to fight two English girls!!! Thank you again!

Emily

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO EM WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND MISS YOU LOTS CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME. HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT HOME! FROM RAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Em!!! We are so proud of you!!! We can't wait to see you back at school again. Here are some words from your class mates!

    Good job, for all your hard work!! I'm so proud of you!! :) - Rachael

    Congrats Em!! You made our country proud of you!! :) -Benjamin

    Good job Em!! I miss you!! :) -Leandra

    You did amazing Emily!! :) -Casey

    Way to go Em!! :) -Cam

    What's up Em?? Good job!! :) -Cody

    Good job!! I want to see the shiny metals!! lol :) -Hunter

    Good job!! :) -James

    You did good Em!! :) -Anthony

    Can't wait for you to came back to Canada and tell us all about your adventure! Miss you a lot!! I'm so proud of you!! -Nicole

    Alright Emily! Congrats on your medals! We knew you could do it. Hope you're having a good time. Hope you can get a chance to explore Portugal. Looking forward to the stories. - Mr. Redmond

    ReplyDelete