National Karate Team

National Karate Team

Shoot for the moon!

"Shoot for the moon!" (Megan Mackenzie)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

After Day Two

On day one, I got a 3rd for point sparring. I fought against a U.S girl and beat her!!! Then I had to fight an Irish girl and I lost by 2 points. But still got a third. Then today I got a fourth in my extreme kata and going on to finals on Tuesday!!! I have continuous sparring tomorrow! A lot of people have been getting hurt and bloody noses. I hope that doesn't happen to me!!! Can't wait to get back and see everybody!!


P.S Raegan And Alexis I have kissed the left K and W!! It is really good luck!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job Emily...all of Julia's family is very proud of you!!! Good luck at finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Emily...."Reach for the stars!" You can do IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Emily! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Emily! We knew that you would do great! Hope you are totally enjoying this life experience!

    Love the Stewarts

    ReplyDelete