National Karate Team

National Karate Team

Shoot for the moon!

"Shoot for the moon!" (Megan Mackenzie)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Were Here!

Hi everybody, just got to are hotel! It is amazing. When we got to the competition we got our passport for the tournament.and then weighed in. When you weigh in at Nationals that is your weight so at  worlds you have to weigh in at the same division. I made my division which is good otherwise I would not be able to fight.  A few people didn't make their division so they were running up and down the street with sweat suits on trying to loose their weight. We had a team meeting just to pump us up!!! I have also been practicing like crazy! Competition starts tomorrow and the opening ceramony is at nine am.   I have my first division at 11 am.  Keep you updated!

Emily

3 comments:

  1. Go Emily!! We are sending you luck vibes from Grand Bend all the way to Portugal!!!! Can't wait to hear how well you're doing! xo The Hayters

    ReplyDelete